Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Spelling Task Chart Freebie

Hey there!

I whipped up a little chart to display in my classroom so that my kiddos will know which Word Work/Spelling activity to complete each day.  We have 4 differentiated spelling groups (we use Words Their Way-eh...), and we rotate on Mondays to introduce the new sorts and on Fridays to assess.  The rest of the week the students work on their word sorts/patterns independently, so I have changed our morning routine to ensure that all students get spelling practice daily.

Please feel free to download this chart if it would be helpful to you.  I included a chart with 3 groups and one with 4 groups.

I'd love to know if you are able to use this or if you have any ideas of how to improve it!

Hope you all are having a good week so far.  Can anyone else not believe that it's only TUESDAY?!  How am I already so tired??  :)


Please click on the screenshot to download this Freebie from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Thanks again!  (8 days till Turkey Break!...not that I'm counting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews