Friday, December 21, 2012

My Christmas Gift!

Be forewarned:
You are about to experience jealousy in its purest form.  LOL.  Just kidding.  But seriously, folks!

Guess what I got for Christmas from my class???

Check out this video to see if you can tell what it is...

(My students guessed that it was a 1) microwave, and 2) a t.v.  LOL)



Did you see it?!

If you couldn't tell from the box, it's a... (drumroll, please)...




Yep.  Can you say generous?  I am very lucky to have amazing and supportive, generous parents where I work.  I am really excited to figure out how this amazing thing works and get creating!  YAY!

I hope all you amazing, hard working teachers out there in blogland have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the new year.  Here's to health and happiness!

XO,
Gayla





3 comments:

  1. I am jealous! That's spectacular! You'll have so much fun.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! I finally opened this bad boy up last night and am about to try my first cutting project--labels for my newly organized pantry--whoo hoo! Wish me luck. :D

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews