Sunday, July 8, 2012

CAFE Headers Freebies

Well, I planned to get a lot done this week.  Then my son got sick.  Then I got sick.  And we're STILL sick.  Ugh.  Don't you just hate being sick in the summer?  It's like, WRONG or something.

Anywho.

I did make something a few weeks ago that I'd like to share with whoever may be able to use it.  I made these cute headers for my CAFE bulletin board.  I didn't have a CAFE bulletin board last year.  Because I didn't do CAFE.  See, we were told back in like, September that we were going to be doing Daily 5.  Only we hadn't been trained.  Or read the book.  So basically I had enough on my plate to figure out how to implement Daily 5 without also taking on CAFE.  Good times.

So yeah.  I digress.  As usual.  Adult ADD.

So here are the files.  There are 2, because I made several different designs.

Here's a preview of the 1st file, which has one set of headers with red and blue stars and a set with orange and green stars.  (Click the image to download on TpT.)





The 2nd file has 2 other versions.  The first is 4 different brights with white polka dots, and the second design is bright colored stripes.  Here's a preview.  (Click the image to download on TpT.)




I'm linking up with Made It Monday over at 4th Grade Frolics.  I am so excited to have come across this linky party!  I have already seen such amazing ideas from you people!  :)  Keep 'em coming.



I know most people link up their classroom craftiness, and I have lots of that on my list, but I just didn't feel up to anything this week, and I hope the linky party will get the freebie out to more people who can use it!  :)

I hope these will help make someone's life a little easier.  :)  Just print, laminate, and staple 'em up.  I'd love to know if you like these or have any suggestions.  Thanks for stopping by!

-Gayla

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies! I like your blog! We are awarding you the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by our blog to receive it. :)

    http://4321teach.blogspot.com/
    Antoinette and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gayla! Thanks for linking up and for sharing your super cute posters:) Love them and the colors!!! Sorry you all got sick...about 2 weeks ago I got strep throat....really, I wasn't even in school around all the germs...lol! Hope you all are feeling better and hope you can link up again next week:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower. Thanks for the freebies and I love your posters. Thank you for sharing, I hope you and your son are on the road to recovery.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews