Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guilty Pleasures Linky Party

What a great idea for a linky, huh?!  A big thanks to Ashley Kathleen at The Resource Room Teacher for hosting this!


So here we go!



Oh, guilty pleasures.  Ahem.

My hubs would say that my number 1 guilty pleasure is trash t.v.  He hates pretty much every show I watch, LOL!

Here are some shows I love to watch that he wishes would be cancelled so I would have no choice but to stop:

-The Vampire Diaries.  Ian Somerholder.  Enough said.  I will never stop watching.  LOL.


-The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  When did Teresa jump aboard the crazy train?  Remember when she used to be nice?



-Dance Moms.  First, I love to watch dance because I can't do it.  Second, that woman is insane.  Highly entertaining.



-The Bachelor.  What can I say?  It's a train wreck.  I can't look away.


OK, there are PLENTY more, but I'll stop.  We could be here all day with "guilty pleasure t.v." I watch.  :)

Another guilty pleasure...Braum's Ice Cream.  Specifically Cookies 'n' Cream.  It reminds me of spending summers with my Gran and going to Braum's together.  She passed right before my 18th birthday, so I cherish my memories of her.  I don't have a Braum's close to me, so I stop by almost every time I visit my parents.  Yesterday I went, and they were out of Cookies 'n' Cream.  'Twas a sad, sad day, folks.  But I got Butter Pecan instead.  It's a close 2nd.  :)




Guilty pleasure in the summer: NAPS.  Oh, how I love naps.  I don't get as many as I did before I had a baby, haha!  But sometimes I nap when he does, and it's glorious.  Incidentally, the times I have brought up introducing a "nap time" to my students, they have been totally on board!  LOL.



McDonald's McGriddles breakfast sandwiches.  They are the DEVIL and probably why I can't seem to get those last 10 pounds of baby weight off...14 months later...ahem.



OK, that'll have to be all for now, as I have to figure out what I'm teaching during my tutoring session tomorrow morning!  Ah, procrastination.  

Don't forget to check out everyone else's guilty pleasures over at The Resource Room Teacher.


2 comments:

  1. You had me at naps . . . I HEART a good snooze. Even if it is only a 10 minute power nap, it makes a world of difference in my life. Thanks so much for visiting today. Don't be a stranger :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the RHWONJ! And I totally can't stand Teresa or her husband. What a jerk. And Mcdonalds breakfast...curse you! My favotire is the bacon, egg and cheese bagel combo. Griddle cakes are tied with egg mcmuffins as my 2nd fave. I wish it was served all day....but then I would really be in trouble!

    Come check out my blog sometime. I am having a giveaway. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews