Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Teacher Sales! (Get excited.)

One of my teamies and I are planning to head to Teacher Tools tomorrow for their annual sale, and I thought I'd go ahead and research when allllllll the sales are for teachers this summer.

Might as well share the info. if I'm looking it up, anyway, right?!  Hopefully some of you will benefit from this!  I live in the Dallas area, so I'll share the various locations in our area and try to link to the websites that give sale dates when possible.

Here goes!

TEACHER TOOLS: (20% off storewide)

*July 25th, 8:30 am-7:30 pm - Ft. Worth and Allen locations
*July 30th, 8:30 am-7:30 pm - Hurst and Lewisville locations

LAKESHORE:

*Back to School Sale now through September 1st, 20% off tons of items
*Free shipping online when you spend $79+, use code SHIP79

OFFICE MAX:

*Various Dates; click the link above to enter your zip code and find your store's sale date!
(mine is August 10th-12th)
*Teachers get a free, reusable tote and 25% everything you can fit in it!
*Be sure you have their Max Perks Teacher Rewards card beforehand!

STAPLES:

*Various dates; click the link above to find your store's sale date! (Mine is August 10th, 10:00-1:00)
*FREE shopping bag plus 20% back* in Staples Rewards® on everything you can fit in the bag! For the first 100 teachers. While supplies last.
*Enter to win a $25 Staples® gift card.

Of course, there's still all the weekly ads to look through for the CHEAP STUFF at Target, Walmart, etc.  Though I avoid Walmart like the plague unless it is time for truly desperate measures.  :)

Last year I was up at Office Max having lots of my new decor printed (because they disconnected my printer at school, and I had to wait for the tech guy to come re-sync it or whatever), and with my printing purchase I got a whole class set of FREE composition books!  And they were cute designs, too!  Hoping they'll have that deal again this year.  I have a lot I need to print again this year, and I don't really want to print it all at home.

I've also been searching every Target within a 30 mile radius for these certain book boxes that I got about a month ago.  They only had 3 in the right colors (teal & lime), and I really need 2 more!!!  I also need another 20 or so of these books I got for my team in the Dollar Spot.  They're little reading response books, and I plan to have the kids keep them in their book boxes for Daily 5 and require them to fill out at least one section per week.  One day when I went, they were on sale for 70% off, so I got them for SUPAH CHEAP!

I was going to post a picture of it, but I can't find it, and frankly, I'm too lazy to take another one.  After all, the books are in my car.  In the garage.  In the backseat.  I mean, ain't nobody got time for that, amiright?  :)

Anyway, I hope this post helps a few people out there!  Happy back to school shopping!  I'll be sure to post pics of the goodies I pick up at the sale tomorrow!  Tomorrow is PAY DAY, too!  So watch out!

Catch ya later...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews